Attending a sleep workshop or seminar provides an ideal environment for parents to learn how to SOLVE their children’s sleep problems in a safe supportive environment.
Facilitated by Evie, a certified educator, sleep consultant and registered nurse you’ll get to share experiences with other parents who are facing some of the same challenges as you. You will develop the tools needed to create healthy sleep habits for your children and get them sleeping through the night!
What to expect during a paediatric Sleep Workshop:
- 1.5-2 hour Workshop Session
- Learn the 6 foundations of building healthy sleep habits for your family.This session will provide a safe space for you to learn how you can improve sleep for your children.
We will discuss and problem solve the barriers you may face when implementing new strategies around sleep and how you can overcome them as a family.
- Craft a personlised sleep plan for your child
What to expect during a paediatric Sleep Seminar:
- 1.5 hours Interactive Session
- Learn the 6 foundations of building healthy sleep habits for your family. This session will provide a safe space for you to learn how you can improve sleep for your children.
- Age specific sample schedules will help you guide your children to better sleep.
- 30 minuet trouble shooting session
For customised corporate packages please contact Evie directly for costing.
ADVANCE REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED FOR ALL WORKSHOPS AND SEMINARS. PLEASE GO TO OUR EVENTS PAGE TO REGISTER FOR UP AND COMING WORKSHOPS AND SEMINARS.
Alternativley to inquire about up and coming dates for seminars and workshops please contact Evie on +6591089445 or email@example.com.